Friday, April 13, 2012

Well That Was One Punch In The Stomach v.v

I was looking for him on my way to class,
so I could talk to him for a little bit,
(he always makes me blushh....)
So I was heading to Algebra (we have the same 3rd period)
and when I saw him at the end of the hallway,
I was going to call out his name,
but this girl came out of no where and he {kissed} her and they stood there hugging for like 2 minutes.

I looked like I just got dumped from a long time relationship,
so my smile faded and expression became solemn and quiet.
I silently slipped by him when the girl left into the classroom.
He called my name, but I didn't answer.
I didn't want to, and I had no intention on doing so for a while

I know i shouldn't be mad at him,
cause i really don't have a reason to,
but it just-
hurts.

a lot.

#true.story

4 comments:

  1. Thst stinks about Javon! I am so sorry... Maybe this was destiny, and will lead you to something better! And we can't let boys control our emotions to much. There is probably a better someone out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't u talking about Matthew...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nvm but you shouldn't let boys control u like that all the time its not good for u ;( and why dont u tell anyone.?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cause i dont want to appear whiney and not matthew...and i dont really let them change me, just my thinking

    ReplyDelete