Saturday, April 7, 2012

It's The Little Things I Remember♥


I was looking through some old facebook messages, and found one that made me smile (:
(from a boy that we played on the same soccer team for 3 years..)
we were playing 20 questions lol..
him: hey pretty girl (:
me: hey[:
him: wanna play 20 questions?
(13 questions later...)
him: 13. Favorite subject??
me: Englishh.
       13. would you want to go to public school?
him: i will love to go back
       14. do you like to play on facebook??
me: yeah i guess
       14. what's your favorite number?
him: 17 (:
       15. baby boy or baby girl?
me: girl
       15. why is your favorite number 17??
him: because it's your jersey number :3

-me throwing my phone at my bed blushing like crazy ^.^-
ahhhh my first love ^.♥
(seperation issues caught up with us tho /: )

#random.memory

No comments:

Post a Comment