Monday, April 9, 2012

So According To My Poll..

I guess you guys wanna hear more about
1. Me and my friends' awe-tastic-some adventures
2. Songs (i put up a page for that on the tab thingy, imma be changing the songs every now and then)
3. School (WARNING: MAY CONTAIN EVIL ALGEBRA TEACHERS, TALES OF MY SO-CALLED GUY BESTFRIEND (we'll get into that in the future -.-) AND DUMB KIDS! muahaha jk jk (:
4. and my deadly boring graveyard of a love life that i still believe i have /:

BUT ITS OK! hmm..well this seems pretty challenging, but thanks to my ah-mazingg readers and friends, i know how i can make my blog more interesting and not put you to sleep! :D

#thanks.again!
-anna[;

5 comments:

  1. OMG I love your blog! I tried to get the tabs thing a the top of my page, but I think It said I already had it... weird huh >0<

    ReplyDelete
  2. you probably do have it! but you have to add pages.
    go to your dashboard, then you mouse over to where it says view blog, but CLICK the little down arrow next to it, then click pages.
    then you can add pages and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much it really helped!! You should be blogger tec support or something like that! HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you copy and paste all of those things you had to fill out? if so, can i copy and paste to so i can put an about me thing..?

    ReplyDelete