Sunday, April 8, 2012

Just Another Easter, Really /:

Instead of doing the family Easter egg hunt, my aunt all of a sudden thinks the rest of us are anti-social so she made us go to a neighboorhood egg hunt at some else's house -.-
And my grandpa and his [lazy] girlfriend decided today of all the days to maker do yard work >.<
And my cousins are really boring and they stare too much e_e.
Well at least my sisters and baby cousin (Christian) helped save the day(noticing they were the only ones that have made me smile)
#easter.curse D:

(and before you say anything, yes sara i got my phone back FOR THE WEEKEND. after monday, i won't get it back for a while ):

1 comment:

  1. It's Apples to Apples! Best. Game. EVER!

    Sorry. That's just another of my random introductions. My name is Patricia! I'm not sure if I've commented on your blog before ... maybe. It's awesome, by the way. And it's very colorful. (I wonder why there is the word "rainbow" in the title.) I'm pretty sure you're awesome [by the way] too ... :P

    Keep posting! ~PG-13

    ReplyDelete