Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ever Wondered What T.F.R.W Stood For??

-time to get deep here ladies and gentlemen- 
(lol [: )
(reading this will probably help you understand my future posts later on)

Well back in the 6th grade, I kinda (well not kinda, i DID) some stupid stuff and I lost one of my best friends, and it sucked cause it was right before we were going to go to middle school (talk about traumatizing for me O_o).
So in 7th, Sara and I we're still friends, but she was my ONLY friend, so it was like moving to a new school cause sure i've seen alot of these kids around, but not actually had to come in contact with. Saul and Eric were also my best friends, but we didn't have any classes together. So through out the year I did alot of group hopping, in hope of trying to be "cool".

(little did i know, people talked about me, and not in a good way.)

It was hard to fit in a group of troublemakers when you were such a nerd. I knew these weren't my kind of people, but it felt like i didn't really have a choice, in fear of being branded as a loner.

Sara was doing fine though, actually a 1,000 times better then i was. We didn't really talk as much though, cause we both kinda made our own group of friends. But after a while, i asked my mom if i could go into home studies, or online classes. Surprisingly, she was really worried (she thought i was getting bullied -.-). 
Yeah it was partly true, but the other part was that i was so non-social, it was ridiculous. 
So by...March (towards the end of the year) i ditched my group of "so-called-drama-starting friends" and hung out at the school library on a daily basis. It was so much easier to avoid everyone, then try to be like someone.

But a month before school was out, me and Sara started hanging out again, and her friends became my friends too (: (too bad i hadn't done so earlier). We also made a new friend named Jacob (who is beyond evil, but we'll get to that later).

I started 8th grade with a new feeling, and new confidence.
You know top of middle school, new classes, teachers, all that good stuff lol.
Sara and I started hanging out a whole lot more then we did last year, and i'm glad we did. My new group of friends consisted of nerdy-funny-weird girls and what made it even better, is that they didn't care if people looked at them funny. I was just so happy to find a place where i can be MYSELF for once. We made videos, took pictures, stood out, you know? 
While our whole school wears black, we wore rainbows of colors. Sure, people made fun of me for being the only black girl hanging with a group of white, Filipino, and mexican people but i learned to ignore it. 
-Eric still hung out with us, although he'd piss off Sara and Adriana beyond belief at times.  
-Saul kinda found his own group, but we still text each other.
-Jacob -oh jacob- he,well, he started dating this girl named April, and he started ditching us for her, and that started a 1 month arguement, and eventually, we stopped being friends.

What is TFRW?
T.he
F.unny
R.andom
W.eirdos

it was unique, and different. We all have our own different personalities, but we manage each others emotions. 

Maria: I've known her since 2nd grade; is like the really fashiony one, ALWAYS at hot topic (gosh -.-), and loves anime, YTF, and hello kitty, which is why she's really good friends with adriana.

Adriana: the serious one of our group, has some SERIOUS mood swings, but loves ninjas, and anything ninjas really. I met her through sara, and was originally best friends with Aileen.

Aileen: she is nothing like adriana at all whatsoever. She loud, goofy, funny, and just flat out weird. but that's why we love her. Super mario is her game, and we know it. She gets along with eric well (making the rest of us suspicious *wink wink*) and it bugs Sara sometimes

Sara: Hmm..sara sara sara....i'm not really sure what to say about her. She's just like a combination of everyone combined really. She can be understanding, but then again lives in disbelief. You can call her the glue of the group, cause she's just an all good friend with everyone (: 

Also there's Azrielle, Amber (who's NEVER around, but says she's in our group -__-), Adriana Y., and Jeannettee. 

But hey, I can talk more about that later (:

If you managed to read all this then you are absolutely AH-MAZING! (: because just you reading this made my day ^_^ so keep reading readers

-anna[;

No comments:

Post a Comment