Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Not Sure How I Felt About Today

Well I guess i'll start from the very beginning..

1ST PERIOD: SCIENCE
Mrs.Beckner is always yelling at someone -.- but hey that's nothing new. Did some review for the star test /: and Anthony wasn't here (once again, nothing new).

2ND PERIOD: P.E
Sara didn't come today, so I faced the usual confidence-degrading comments of being called a loner by a group of stupid 7th graders -__-. You can only hear them talk about weed and getting "twisted" so much e_e..But I hung out with Catherine and we always talk about the Hunger Games (she likes Gale for some reason O-o..) don't get me wrong, he's cool and all, i'm just more on team peeta hehe(:

 <---xD :3 (obsesseddd hahaha)
 
















3RD PERIOD: ALGEBRA 
Javon didn't come today.! D: (now THAT'S not usual) people kept saying he moved....(check My Crush Updates)
Other then that, my teacher kept catching my bad side cause the parts where I am awake she won't call on me, but when i'm not she feels the need to screw with me and embarrass me in front of everyone >__<

4TH PERIOD: HISTORY
Mr.Mulligan was more pissed off today then usual ): and i hate it how when he asks a question, and nobody answers it, so I do, then everyone looks at me like I just set of a bomb in there >_>

5TH PERIOD: HOMEROOM (SAME TEACHER AS ALGEBRA >o<)
I h a t e homeroom because I only have Amber and Eric in there with me, but at least she didn't make us do extra test practice (thank god)) so i just took a nap (and this time, in peace.!)

-LUNCH-
Since Sara didn't come, I didn't bring lunch because I had to make room in my backpack for the easter eggs i had for a egg hunt (since she didn't get to do one). So yes, I was starving (well not STARVING but hungry...which is basically all the time lol). So the whole time, I was just talking to Azrielle, Eric, and Amber about high school, college, and past relationships. Azrielle said she was gonna kill Amber if she got pregnant in high school xD. Which was common, cause we do NOT want any of our friends going through that. And the only person we really need to watch is Amber hehehe...

7TH PERIOD: ENGLISH
We changed seats! now I sit next to Azrielle and Krystyn, and a group of cute and (suprisingly) funny guys lol. Gerardo keeps telling me That Katniss is sexy, but I beg to differ xD so we had that little argument (:  and I think I have yet ANOTHER crush (ugghghh) :P

8TH PERIOD: SCIENCE ELECTIVE
Ohhh I just love Krystyn hahahaa although she picks the wrongest time, (and the most WRONG teacher) to be loud in. But she still cool anyways. Besides, she was the only one out of my friends who actually chose the same elective as me (everyone else picked health (-.-), spanish, or mathlab..without me v.v) but whatever (: Matthew was there too, and we talked a little (he has such a cute smileeee.!!).

NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE SHOCKER OF THE DAY.! (well not maybe for you, but for me it is.)
So me and gerardo were walking with saul (my so-called guy friend), and gerardo had to go so it was just me and saul. I didn't really say anything (considering the fact we haven't been really talking since he asked me out and I politely turned him down and got over my bitchy attitude), but out of nowhere he says,"You straightened your hair huh?" 
He can be VERY observant..
Then I started smoothing it down (I do that when i think it's messy, or when i'm nervous) and he's like, "You look good though." 
and thank goodness my mom picked me up just in time or I would've had a spaz attack. He would start flirting with me AGAIN. 

Well yeah that's how my day went, hoped you enjoy this long post hahaha, tell me how your day went! (comment your blog address below) Gosshhh well ok umm well bye lol
-anna[:           

5 comments:

  1. Star Test, eh? Live in Texas? xD And I'm sorry, but I also go for Gale...I mean, I have yet to read the third book, and haven't seen the movie yet, but yeah. Peeta's sweet, but Gale actually knows Katniss. And, yeah, I could go on and on xD I'm good at that. And good luck with all then xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! sound like a cool day! HAHAHAHA I am totally on team Peeta wow this is almost like twilight! wow. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Raven (can i just call you raven, i get lazy lol) nopee californiaa (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, actually, on my blog, Raven is what I go by, so sure. And I get quite lazy myself xD And, ohhh...In Texas, we took the TAKS and now they're changing it to the STARR or something to that likeness...I tend to just do whatever and not pay attention in school xD

      Delete