Monday, April 16, 2012

Tomorrow..

If the State Test hasn't made me crash into a 5 hour nap after school tomorrow-
( -__- )
Then I will be going blog hunting again, and post the links.
Follow more blogs, meet new people, more followers.
And I might change some things around my blog <:/ <---(thinking face)

Want to look for some blogs yourself??

1. Go to your profile
2. Scroll down to the little section that says INTERESTS (it'll be off to the side, I think)
3.Your interests (some) should be highlighted in blue, and you should be able to click one them if they're blue.
4.click on your most favorite interest..
5. Ta-da.! It has now just popped up a couple pages of people's blogs that have the same interest! :D
6. continue to browse, until you get tired or you get bored (:

See any cool blogs? Post them on your blog and i'll check it out.
Don't know how to post the link on your post though?
email me at: iyana.daisy17@yahoo.com

#goodnight.and.good.luck.to.any.testers.out.there!!!

2 comments: