Monday, March 19, 2012

You Probably Would Not Care..

But my day was pretty much, hmm 60.3% okay. Only because it was pretty uneventful /:

Starting after the delay...
1st per. Science teacher kept yelling at our class for not getting our homework done (not surprised. Who does homework on the weekend??)

2nd per. Had a sub in pe so everyone just stood around talking

3rd per. I h a t e algebra -___-"

4th per. He is such a flirt man.! But that's what makes him so funny in History

-lunch❤-

5th per. Get a 40% on a test and suddenly your in math intervention for two weeks [uggggh.!] >_<

(6th per is lunch but not on delay days)

7th per. Watched ratatouille in English class

8th per. We worked on the algebra homework 2gether (: (glad we did cause:
1. Over the weekend I told him I liked him (this is another guy. I currently have...4? Yeah, 4 crushes; keeping my choices available) and he said he was ok with it and we still talk like usual

2. No idea how to the homework lol(:

So nothing really amazing. But when I came home I went on to Pandora and selected some random radio station and found some new songs that. Really like.! Check it out---->

No comments:

Post a Comment