Friday, March 16, 2012

And Another Short Story [;

The bell finally rang, signaling 7th period is over. The class flooded out the exit while I was left packing up my stuff. Then I remembered I had a test next period (didn't study)
Crap, was it about the, um, uhh...

"Hey Anna" a deep voice behind me that made me jump. Once I turned around to see it was him, I immediately felt my cheeks burning red, stroking my hair furiously.
"Oh, wow, hey." I laughed nervously.
He walked over from his desk and stopped 4 inches in front of me, making it hard to breathe. I looked up into his dark brown eyes and began choking up on words. We are friends, but even with the tiniest crush on him makes me come off as weird.
"I kinda gotta go." I sputtered out and turned around to the door but his firm hand grabbed my arm warming my whole body.
"But before you go.." his gaze intent
"Are you ticklish?" he grinned as his hands traced circles on my waist causing me to giggle uncontrollably.
I pushed him away, stumbling back and smiled. I bit my lip as we stood there in silence as his gaze fell to my breasts. I already knew I'd be late to class so why stop here?
I walked back over to him and asked,
"Are you ticklish too?"
"I don't think that's possible." he smiled.
I placed my hands on his chest and stroked up and down his abs. Then began rubbing his sides.
"Is that supposed to tickle?" he sounded amused putting his arms around my waist pulling me closer.
"Not exactly." it came out in a whisper as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He leaned his head and began nipping at my neck, one of the most amazing feelings and it sent chills up my spine.
He tilted his head back up,
"You smell good."
"Thanks," he smiled and his lips brushed the tip of my ear,
"Oh Anna." he moaned. I thought I could've melted into silly putty, right through his masculine arms. He picked his head back up and leaned in to kiss me, but I put my finger up against my mouth. I smiled when he started to lick his lips.
"What's wrong?" he breath cool against my face.
"Shouldn't we get to class?" I whispered. I tried to turn around again but he grabbed my waist, facing mr backwards. He leaned over my shoulder, swaying my hips side to side.
"But that can wait." he trailed off as he went back to grazing on the nape of my neck. I leaned against the wall, groaning as he caressed my thighs.
But I tuned back into earth and,
"But this can wait too." I managed to say through short gasps. I felt his smile form in my neck, already knowing this wasn't going to stop until he wanted to...

No comments:

Post a Comment