Friday, February 24, 2012

An excerpt from my story I will probably never write..

We lied underneath the glow of the stars, with a wispy breeze.
I felt him watching me, but I couldn't meet his eyes. The night, the feeling, just everything felt amazing.

Wow, that hasn't happened in awhile.

I smoothed my hand over the thick grass as he reached over to hold it in his.
I rolled over slightly smelling the moistness in the air.
Even being in the almost pitch black night, I noticed he had been watching me the whole time.
We stared for a moment before he decided to crawl over to me.
He sat behind my head on his knees and brushed some hair out of my face.

No stars compared to his eyes..

I gave him a small smile and he did the same. We would talk all day and night but this was the one moment where the only thing we would use to communicate was our minds.

"How much do you love me?" I asked.

He looked up at the sky as if it was going to write him an answer.

"Can you count how many stars there are?"

Puzzled, I looked up and gave up after two cause there was just so many.

"That's impossible."
"So is explaining how much I love you."

I couldn't help but smile so I rolled over so he couldn't see. [i hated my smile]

He lifted up my chin with his finger gently. My eyes met his gaze as his lips brushed against mine. He was so warm it made my body shake. I sat up and put my arms around his neck. He eventually followed suit and put his around my waist. The most amazing night I've had in a while, and it was the guy I had least expected.

So as the grass shivered underneath and the wind passing by the only ones to see was the millions of stars above❤

No comments:

Post a Comment